New Wave Framed Print
- In-Home Delivery
In her original painting, New York City-based artist Laura Fayer employed meditative calligraphy-style brushstrokes to mimic the ocean’s ever-changing nature. This giclée reproduction vividly captures its timeless sensibility.
- 62.75" wide x 34" high x 0.75" thick
- Giclée print.
- Frame is made of pine with a distressed silver-gilt painted finish.
- Archival-quality white mat.
- Plexiglas front.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for hanging.
- Overall: 62.75" wide x 34" high x 0.75" thick
- Print: 53.5" wide x 25.5" high
- Mat: 3" wide
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean Plexiglas with standard Plexiglas cleaner.
- Shipping Info
Please allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).