Newport Single Mini Sink Console
- Online Only
- In-Home Delivery
Combining vintage charm with modern-day functionality, our popular Newport console is available with a narrower frame to accommodate smaller baths. It’s topped with Carrara marble and features spacious storage.
- 26" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Top is made of 3/4"-thick Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Doors open to reveal open storage and a fixed shelf.
- Use with any of our 8" widespread faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Compatible with our 8" widespread faucets (sold separately).
- Overall: 26" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Sink Interior: 12" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Backsplash: 26" wide x 4" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 22.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 15" high
- Weight: 121.5 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).