Newport Single Mini Sink Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Combining vintage charm with modern-day functionality, our popular Newport console is available with a narrower frame to accommodate smaller baths. It’s topped with Carrara marble and features spacious storage.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Top is made of 3/4"-thick Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Doors open to reveal open storage and a fixed shelf.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sink Console 26" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Use with any of our 8" widespread faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Sink Interior: 12" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Backsplash: 26" wide x 4" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 22.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 15" high
- Weight: 121.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.