Rue des Saules Framed Print by Nichole Robertson
The emerging sunlight on a gray day inspired Nichole Robertson to snap this photo. The diffused light creates a romantic glow on this steep, empty street in Montmartre.
- 13" wide x 11" high
- 20" wide x 16" high
- 42" wide x 28" high
- Alder wood frame.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Available with or without a mat.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- 13" x 11" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 13" x 11" has a glass front.
- 20" x 16" has a glass front.
- 42" x 28" has a Plexiglas front.
- Print Size With Mat: 8.75" wide x 6.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 11.75" wide x 9.75" high
- Print Size With Mat: 15.75" wide x 11.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 18.75" wide x 14.75" high
- Print Size With Mat: 36.75" wide x 22.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 40.75" wide x 26.75" high
Overall Size: 13" wide x 11" high
Overall Size: 20" wide x 16" high
Overall Size: 42" wide x 28" high
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- About the Artist
Nichole Robertson is the Co-Founder and Creative Director at Obvious State - a New York City-based design studio. After moving with her young family to Paris, Nichole started a blog on her life there that included her captivating photography. Nichole approaches her Paris photography by color, which led her to create and publish her book, "Paris in Color."