Nob Hill Floral Duvet Cover & Sham
- A chinoiserie floral gains modern appeal with peonies, irises and orange blossoms printed in a muted palette on linen/cotton – it’s a perfect replication of our in-house artist’s original sketch.
- Woven of linen/cotton.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to self.
- Duvet cover has interior ties and a button closure.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Duvet Cover
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Natural Down-Alternative Comforter
- Earth Friendly
- Earth Friendly