Noelle Hobnail Antique Mercury Glass Pendant
Reminiscent of the hobnail glass made popular in the 1930s, our pendant has an ornate, corrugated texture and is hand finished in warm Antique Silver.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted of hand-blown glass with a cloth cord.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 11.5" diameter, 6" high
- Canopy: 4" diameter, 1" high
- Cord: 6' long
- Bulb: 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).