Nottingham Upholstered Armchair
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Linen Cotton
- Linen Blend
- Textured Twill
- Recycled Cotton
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Chunky Herringbone
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Double Stripe
- Textured Linen
- Textured Basketweave
- Vintage Velvet
- Performance Tweed
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
- Perennials® Performance Awning Stripe
Please Select Color:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
A relaxed update to the 18th-century classic, our cozy armchair is generously scaled for comfort and features softened wingback sides that slope into curved arms. Nailhead detailing adds definition to the silhouette. Pair it with our Lincoln, Salinger or Roosevelt chairs for the look of a specially curated room that’s come together over time.
- 28" w x 38" d x 36" h
- Solid foam-core cushion.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Upholstered Accent Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" w x 38" d x 36" h
- Diagonal Depth: 29"
- Seat: 18" w x 23" d x 17" h
- Arms: 3.5" w x 25" h
- Front Legs (non-removable): 2.75" diam x 7" h
- Back Legs (non-removable): 1.75" w x 2.75" d x 6.5" h
- Frame Back Height: 35"
- Weight: 57 lb
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushion made with a 15% soy-based foam core.
- Interwoven webbing strips provide cushion support.
- Kiln-dried engineered hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery is reinforced with corner blocking.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).