Odessa Glass Cabinet
- Variations in grain and color make this cabinet beautiful and unique. Styled like a curio cabinet, it has glass insets in its doors and sides, allowing light to reach objects on each of its three fixed shelves. Its bronzed knobs have decorative pierced back plates.
- 46" wide x 18" deep x 82" high
- Expertly crafted with a salvaged-wood frame.
- Each piece will be one of a kind due to the nuances of salvaged wood.
- Doors and side panels are fitted with tempered-glass panels.
- Door pulls have pierced back plates with a dark bronze finish.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive multistep Heirloom Mahogany finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid kiln-dried salvaged wood. Wood type varies depending on market availability.
- Doors feature tempered-glass panels. Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Glass panels allow light in from three sides, creating a curio effect.
- Doors feature magnet closure.
- Finished by hand using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 46" wide x 18" deep x 82" high
- Shelf (3 fixed): 38" wide x 15.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Above Top Shelf: 18"
- Clearance Above Middle Shelf: 17"
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 17"
- Clearance Above Cabinet Base: 18"
- Door (2): 19.5" wide x 71" high x 1.5" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (per shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 309 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).