Oliver Leather Cube
- Inspired by early-1900s Edwardian furniture, our leather cube features deep, tufted cushioning on top, and nail-head trim. Its legs are finished with a rich espresso stain, while the leather’s natural markings provide a warm, vintage patina.
- 20" square, 18" high
- Kiln-dried rubber wood frame is hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Aniline-dyed top-grain leather.
- Natural leather is showcased by espresso stained finish.
- Cushion is made of resilient high-density foam core.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried rubber wood, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Overall: 20" square 18" high
- Clearance Under Seat: 3"
- Weight: 21 pounds