Oliver Leather Cube
Inspired by early-1900s Edwardian furniture, our leather cube features deep, tufted cushioning on top, and nail-head trim. Its legs are finished with a rich espresso stain, while the leather’s natural markings provide a warm, vintage patina.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried rubber wood, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Kiln-dried rubber wood frame is hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Cushion is made of resilient high-density foam core.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Top grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develp a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Natural leather is showcased by espresso stained finish.
- Cube: 20" square, 18" high
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" square 18" high
- Clearance Under Seat: 3"
- Weight: 21 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to mainain its apperance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leathe the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).