Oliver Leather Cube
- Inspired by early-1900s Edwardian furniture, our leather cube features deep, tufted cushioning on top, and nail-head trim. Its legs are finished with a rich espresso stain, while the leather’s natural markings provide a warm, vintage patina.
- 20" square, 18" high
- Kiln-dried rubber wood frame is hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Aniline-dyed top-grain leather.
- Natural leather is showcased by espresso stained finish.
- Cushion is made of resilient high-density foam core.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried rubber wood, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Overall: 20" square 18" high
- Clearance Under Seat: 3"
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).