Oliver Leather Ottoman
Inspired by early-1900s Edwardian furniture, our leather ottoman features deep, tufted cushioning on top, and nail-head trim. Its legs are finished with a rich espresso stain, while the leather’s natural markings provide a warm, vintage patina.
- 50" wide x 30.5" deep x 18" high
- Kiln-dried rubber wood frame is hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Aniline-dyed top-grain leather.
- Natural leather is showcased by espresso stained finish.
- Cushion is made of resilient high-density foam core.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried rubber wood, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Overall: 50" wide x 30.5" deep x 18" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3"
- Weight: 66 pounds
Care & Composition
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
Assembly & Installation
View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).