Oliver Leather Ottoman
Inspired by early-1900s Edwardian furniture, our leather ottoman features deep, tufted cushioning on top, and nail-head trim. Its legs are finished with a rich espresso stain, while the leather’s natural markings provide a warm, vintage patina.
- 50" wide x 30.5" deep x 18" high
- Kiln-dried rubber wood frame is hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Aniline-dyed top-grain leather.
- Natural leather is showcased by espresso stained finish.
- Cushion is made of resilient high-density foam core.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried rubber wood, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Overall: 50" wide x 30.5" deep x 18" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3"
- Weight: 66 pounds
Care & CompositionView complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
Assembly & InstallationView complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).