Olivia 3-Piece Locker Tower & Bench
- In-Home Delivery
Customize your entryway or work space with a versatile system that’s built to last. The cubby bench has lots of slots for storing shoes and other small items, and also makes for a comfortable extra seat. The wall-mounted tower saves floor space and four hooks on the inside of its doors hold coats and bags.
- Bench: 53" wide x 14" deep x 22.5" high
- Wall Mount Tower: 20" wide x 14" deep x 67.5" high
- Crafted with solid pine and veneers.
- Bench features four small and four large open cabinets, and is fitted with metal label holders.
- Tower's doors can be mounted to open from left or right.
- Finished in Tuscan Chestnut.
- Use with our Olivia Bench Cushion (sold separately).
- Use with our Havana Utility Basket (sold separately).
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built of pine, pine veneers, MDF and particle board.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Bench has adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 53" wide x 14" deep x 22.5" high
- Top Cubby (4): 12.5" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Bottom Cubby (4): 12.5" wide x 14" deep x 11.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 300 pounds
- Weight: 66 pounds
- Havana Utility Basket: 12" square, 8" high (sold separately)
- Overall: 20" wide x 14" deep x 67.5" high
- Interior (below fixed shelf): 18.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Interior (above fixed shelf): 18.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 44.5" high
- Features one fixed shelf, two adjustable shelves and four hooks.
- Towers must be mounted to the wall with included hardware for stability.
- Weight: 88 pounds
Wall Mount Locker Tower
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).