Olivia Bird Reversible Duvet Cover & Sham
The lush artwork and rich tonal hues of this pillow cover recall the tree-of-life motif of 1920s Bloomberg home furnishings. The duvet cover and shams reverse to a scalloped tile print so you can mix and match patterns with ease.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Duvet features a button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet and sham reverse to a scalloped tile print.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 200 thread count.
- Duvet, sham, and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin:68" wide x 88" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 36" wide x 20" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.