Organic Essential Blanket
Premium organic cotton fibers are combed for softness, then yarn dyed and Jacquard woven to create our cozy, lightweight Organic Essential Blanket.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of organic cotton.
- Fabric is yarn dyed to ensure lasting color.
- Finished with a self-bound hem.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Provides lightweight warmth for year-round use.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram is approximately 6" high and will be centered on the duvet and sham.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 88" long
- Full/Queen: 92" wide x 96" long
- King/CalKing: 108" wide x 98" long
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).