Organic Essential Blanket
- Free Shipping
Premium organic cotton fibers are combed for softness, then yarn dyed and Jacquard woven to create our cozy, lightweight Organic Essential Blanket.
- Made of organic cotton. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Fabric is yarn dyed to ensure lasting color.
- Finished with a self-bound hem.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram is approximately 6" high and will be centered on the duvet and sham.
- Machine wash.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Jacquard woven of pure organic cotton that’s been yarn dyed for lasting color.
- Combed for exceptional softness.
- Provides lightweight warmth for year-round use.
- Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles helps sustain the organic farming movement, contributing to a healthier environment for us all.
- Twin: 68 x 88"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 96"
- King: 108 x 98"
- Binding: .5" wide
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).