Palmer Rope Armchair
Because of its ability to withstand the elements and maintain its integrity over the years, teak has long been a choice of designers. Ideal for outdoor relaxation, our Palmer armchair is crafted from premium teak with All-Weather Wicker in a rope-like construction on the seat and back for relaxed comfort, eliminating the need for a cushion.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from premium teak; seat and backrest woven in All-Weather Wicker.
- Frame, arms and legs crafted from kiln-dried solid Grade A teak.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware finished in Stainless Steel.
- Constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Armchair: 28" wide x 30.5" deep x 32" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" wide x 30.5" deep x 32" high
- Seat: 22" wide x 19" deep
- Seat Height: 16"
- Backrest: 22.5" wide x 24.5" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 23" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Palmer Rope Single Chaise
Palmer Single Mesh Chaise
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery