Palmer Rope Single Chaise
- White Glove Delivery
Because of its ability to withstand the elements and maintain its integrity over the years, teak has long been a choice of designers. Ideal for outdoor relaxation, our Palmer chaise is crafted from Grade A premium teak with weather-resistant rope construction on the seat and back for laid-back comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from premium teak; seat and backrest woven in All-Weather Wicker.
- Frame, arms and legs crafted from kiln-dried solid Grade A teak.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Plastic glides on legs protect surfaces from scratches.
- Exposed hardware finished in Stainless Steel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features four adjustable reclining positions, including fully flat.
- Armchair: 32.5" wide x 84.25" deep x 13.5" high; adjusts to 41" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32.5" wide x 84.25" deep x 13.5" high
- Overall (when folded): 32.5" wide x 77" deep x 41" high
- Seat: 28.25" wide x 51.5" deep
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 32.75" wide x 24.5" high
- Arms: 2.5" wide x 19.25" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 57 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Palmer Rope Armchair
Universal Outdoor Single Chaise Cover
Universal Furniture Cover
- Free Shipping