Palmer Rope Stacking Dining Armchair
Because of its ability to withstand the elements and maintain its integrity over the years, teak has long been a choice of designers. Ideal for outdoor relaxation, our Palmer chair is crafted from Grade A premium teak with All-Weather Wicker in a rope-like construction on the seat and back for relaxed comfort; eliminating the need for a cushion. Its stacking design makes it easy to store in smaller spaces.
- 28" sq, 34.5" h
- Frame is crafted of premium teak; seat and backrest woven in All-Weather Wicker.
- Chairs stack for easy storage.
- Exposed hardware finished in Stainless Steel.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, arms, and legs crafted from kiln-dried solid Grade A teak.
- Seat and backrest woven and wrapped with All-Weather Wicker.
- Plastic glides on legs protect surfaces from scratches.
- Overall: 28" sq x 34.5" h
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arms: 2.5" w x 25.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 23" side to side; 23.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Weight: 20 lb
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover
Regular Occasional Chair Cover
- Free Shipping