Palmer Rope Stacking Dining Armchair
Because of its ability to withstand the elements and maintain its integrity over the years, teak has long been a choice of designers. Ideal for outdoor relaxation, our Palmer chair is crafted from Grade A premium teak with All-Weather Wicker in a rope-like construction on the seat and back for relaxed comfort; eliminating the need for a cushion. Its stacking design makes it easy to store in smaller spaces.
- 28" sq, 34.5" h
- Frame is crafted of premium teak; seat and backrest woven in All-Weather Wicker.
- Chairs stack for easy storage.
- Exposed hardware finished in Stainless Steel.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, arms, and legs crafted from kiln-dried solid Grade A teak.
- Seat and backrest woven and wrapped with All-Weather Wicker.
- Plastic glides on legs protect surfaces from scratches.
- Overall: 28" sq x 34.5" h
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arms: 2.5" w x 25.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 23" side to side; 23.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Weight: 20 lb
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.