Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Accent Table - Honey
Crafted of a rugged synthetic that captures the beauty of wicker, this versatile accent table is sturdy enough to double as seating. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 20" diam x 17.5" h
- Woven from slender ecolene® fibers that are variegated to replicate wicker's rich texture.
- Synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Watch a video about why our Palmetto Collection is ideal for the outdoors.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rustproof aluminum frame is welded for structural integrity.
- Synthetic ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Overall: 20" diam x 17.5" h
- Top: 15" diam
- Weight: 9 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).