Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Armchair - Black
Crafted of a rugged synthetic that captures the beauty of wicker, our chair can be left outdoors year-round. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven from variegated honey strands that replicate wicker’s rich texture.
- Seat-cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Synthetic ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Rustproof aluminum frame is welded for structural integrity.
- Slipcovers are sewn from heavy-duty, ring-spun polyester.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Get a colorful update with additional slip covers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring spun polyester canvas or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Machine wash removable slipcovers.
- Palmetto Chair: 39.5" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Seat: 25" wide x 26.5" deep x 13" high
- Seat back: 27.5" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26.5"
- Seat Cushion: 25" wide x 26.5" deep x 4.75" thick
- Scatterback Pillow: 24" square
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect wicker furniture and woven furniture with these simple care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners and rough cleaning pads and polishes.
- To remove lodged debris, use a vacuum with a brush attachment.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Armchair Frame & Cushion
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
You May Also Need
Palmetto Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Custom Armchair Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping
Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover
Oversized Occasional Chair Cover
- Free Fast Shipping