Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Sofa - Black
Crafted of a rugged synthetic that captures the beauty of wicker, our sofa can be left outdoors year-round. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 74.5" w x 40" d x 37.5" h
- Woven from variegated Ecolene® strands that replicate wicker’s rich texture.
- Includes a quick-drying seat cushion and four back pillows; all include water-repellent polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Watch a video on our all-weather Palmetto Collection.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic Ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Rustproof aluminum frame is welded for structural integrity.
- Seat-cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
- Removable slipcovers are sewn from heavy-duty, ring-spun polyester.
- Overall: 74.5" w x 40" d x 37.5" h
- Seat Back: 25" h
- Seat Height: 13"
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 28.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26.5"
- Clearance Under Sofa: 5.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 67.5" side to side; 29" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 800 lb
- Weight: 49 lb
- Seat Cushion: 65.5" w x 26.5" d x 5.5" thick
- Back Pillow (4): 24" sq
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).