Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Sofa - Honey
Crafted of a rugged synthetic that captures the beauty of wicker, our sofa can be left outdoors year-round. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven from variegated ecolene® strands that replicate wicker’s rich texture.
- Rustproof aluminum frame is welded for structural integrity.
- Seat-cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Includes a quick-drying seat cushion and four back pillows; all include water-repellent polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural; imported.
- Slipcovers are sewn from heavy-duty, ring-spun polyester.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Slipcovers are removable for machine washing.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sofa: 74.5" wide x 40" deep x 37.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 74.5" wide x 40" deep x 37.5" high
- Seat Back: 25" high
- Seat Height: 13"
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 28.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26.5"
- Seat Cushion: 65.5" wide x 26.5" deep x 5.5" thick
- Back Pillow (4): 24" square
- Clearance Under Sofa: 5.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 67.5" side to side; 29" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 800 pounds
- Weight: 49 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.
Sofa Frame & Cushion
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
You May Also Need
Palmetto Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Custom Sofa Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping
Palmetto Outdoor Furniture Replacement Cushions
Replacement Sofa Cushion
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery