Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Stacking Armchair - Black
- Set Savings
This handwoven addition to our Palmetto Collection features a rounded back for comfort, thick braiding along the edges and a stacking design that’s great for storing when not in use. Like the rest of the collection, it’s made from a durable synthetic that captures the beauty of natural wicker while standing up to the weather year-round. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Handwoven all-weather wicker with aluminum welded frame.
- Includes a quick-drying seat cushion and a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Stackable design for easy storage.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic Ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
- Cushion comes with ring-spun polyester cover in Natural; other colors are sold separately.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
- Overall: 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Seat: 18" w x 17.5" d
- Seat Height (without cushion): 17"
- Backrest: 21" w x 19" h
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 25"
- Clearance Under Chair: 13.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 17 lb
- Seat Cushion: 18" sq x 2" h
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
Please allow approximately 5 business days for delivery.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).