Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Folding Bistro Table & Stacking Dining Chair Set - Honey
Decorate a small outdoor space with the style and ease of all-weather wicker. Crafted from a durable synthetic, our Palmetto bistro table and chairs are completely weatherproof and maintenance-free. An opening in the table’s top accommodates all of our umbrellas and can be covered when not in use. The table can be folded and the chairs stacked for compact storage. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Table: 38” diam x 30.5" h; seats 2
- Armchair: 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Built with a welded aluminum frame.
- Woven from slender strands of synthetic fibers that are variegated to replicate wicker's rich texture.
- Synthetic fibers are superbly weather resistant.
- Table has foldable design for easy storage.
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
- Set of five includes table and four armchairs.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Table: 38” diam x 30.5" h; seats 2
- Dimensions & Care
- Synthetic Ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
- Chairs are able to stack for easy storage.
- Slipcovers remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 38” diam x 30.5" h
- Top: 2" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Distance Between Legs: 22.5" side to side;18" front to back
- Weight: 19 lb
- Overall: 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Seat: 18" w x 17.5" d
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25" h
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Seat Cushion: 18" sq, 1.5" thick
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.