Parisian Pedestal Double Sink Console
- Online Only
- In-Home Delivery
- Cast of creamy white porcelain with fluid curves and rounded edges, our console resembles fixtures in 1920s Paris apartments. Scaled for smaller spaces, it has two integral sinks for shared baths.
- 46" wide x 20" deep x 33" high
- Expertly crafted of porcelain with a hand-polished finish.
- Top is pre-drilled for an 8" widespread faucet.
- Features legs that are rounded for a lathe-turned look.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Made in America.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rounded-lip edge prevents water from spilling.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Overall: 46" wide x 20" deep x 33" high
- Individual sink: 16.5" x 11.5"
- Distance between sink drain holes: 23.5"
- Clearance Under Piece: 31"
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
- This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Once your order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled. Your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).