Paros Mercury Glass Lanterns
Our mercury-glass vessels have the same wide ribbing and billowing shape as vintage paper lanterns. Lit from inside the antiqued mirror surface, candlelight takes on a softer glow.
- Small Orb: 4" diameter, 5.5" high
- Medium Orb: 6.5" diameter, 7" high
- Large Cylinder: 5" diameter, 9" high
- Extra-Large Cylinder: 8.5" diameter, 12" high
- Mini Hobnail: 3.5" diameter, 3.5" high
- Mouth blown into molds; mercury glass finish.
- The mini size features a textural hobnail design.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Orb holds a tealight or votive candle.
- Medium Orb holds a 3" diameter, 3" pillar candle.
- Large Cylinder holds a 3" diameter, 6" pillar candle.
- Extra-Large Cylinder holds a 4" diameter, 4.5" pillar candle.
- Mini Hobnail holds a tealight or votive candle.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).