Paros Mercury Glass Lantern
Our mercury-glass vessels have the same wide ribbing and billowing shape as vintage paper lanterns. Lit from inside the antiqued mirror surface, candlelight takes on a softer glow.
- Small Orb: 4" diameter, 5.5" high
- Medium Orb: 6.5" diameter, 7" high
- Large Cylinder: 5" diameter, 9" high
- Extra-Large Cylinder: 8.5" diameter, 12" high
- Mini Hobnail: 3.5" diameter, 3.5" high
- Mouth blown into molds; mercury glass finish.
- The mini size features a textural hobnail design.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Orb holds a tealight or votive candle.
- Medium Orb holds a 3" diameter, 3" pillar candle.
- Large Cylinder holds a 3" diameter, 6" pillar candle.
- Extra-Large Cylinder holds a 4" diameter, 4.5" pillar candle.
- Mini Hobnail holds a tealight or votive candle.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).