Paros Mercury Glass Lantern
Our mercury-glass vessels have the same wide ribbing and billowing shape as vintage paper lanterns. Lit from inside the antiqued mirror surface, candlelight takes on a softer glow.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Small Orb holds a tealight or votive candle.
- Medium Orb holds a 3" diameter, 3" pillar candle.
- Large Cylinder holds a 3" diameter, 6" pillar candle.
- Extra-Large Cylinder holds a 4" diameter, 4.5" pillar candle.
- Mini Hobnail holds a tealight or votive candle.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mouth blown into molds; mercury glass finish.
- The mini size features a textural hobnail design.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Orb: 4" diameter, 5.5" high
- Medium Orb: 6.5" diameter, 7" high
- Large Cylinder: 5" diameter, 9" high
- Extra-Large Cylinder: 8.5" diameter, 12" high
- Mini Hobnail: 3.5" diameter, 3.5" high
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.