Parquet Reclaimed Wood Round Coffee Table
- In-Home Delivery
- Earth Friendly
Pieces of reclaimed wood form a richly grained mosaic on this coffee table. Bold in scale and rich in character, it makes a dramatic backdrop for entertaining and display.
- 36" diam x 17.75" h
- Tabletop is crafted of reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Frame and legs are forged of iron with a distressed matte finish.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Top is crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed elm; legs and apron are made of iron.
- Laminated top with welded frame and legs ensure a durable construction.
- Felt pads on legs to protect floors.
- Overall: 36" diam x 17.75" h
- Top: 36" diam x 1" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 0.5" wide
- Apron: 1" h
- Distance Between Legs: 23"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 80 lb
- Weight: 68 lb
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).