Patchwork Stripe Flatweave Rug
In Turkey, patchwork kilims are a long-standing tradition, both to salvage antique rugs and to showcase the beauty of their designs. Ours captures the look of the vintage patchwork kilims with individually handwoven squares, hand-pieced together to create vibrant shifts of color and pattern.
- Handwoven from a wool/cotton blend.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Washed for exceptional softness.
- Each rug will be one of a kind and will not match another in regard to the patches layout.
- Cotton backing with synthetic latex.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Handwoven of 74% wool, 26% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed rugs have incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- 100% cotton backing with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- There might be slight puckering on the rug due to stitching of the patches of different count/construction, and it might take some time for the rug to lie flat.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).