In Turkey, patchwork kilims are a long-standing tradition, both to salvage antique rugs and to showcase the beauty of their designs. Ours captures the look of the vintage patchwork kilims with individually handwoven squares, hand-pieced together to create vibrant shifts of color and pattern.
- Handwoven from a wool/cotton blend.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Washed for exceptional softness.
- Each rug will be one of a kind and will not match another in regard to the patches layout.
- Cotton backing with synthetic latex.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet only.