- Set Savings
- Online Only
A gently mottled texture and a subtle green hue characterize the shade on our sconce. It’s created of mouth-blown glass in an eclectic shape and affixed to the wrought-iron frame.
- 7.5" diameter, 14.5" high
- Crafted of iron with a molded glass shade.
- Hand painted in oil-based bronze finish, and sealed for moisture resistance.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 7.5" diameter, 14.5" high
- Back Plate: 5" diameter, 1.25" deep
- Cord: 1' long
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).