PB Classic Adirondack Chair
The Adirondack chair has been a symbol of summer relaxation since 1903, when an ingenious host built the first to create seating for guests at his Adirondacks vacation home. Our design retains all the benefits of the original but in a scaled-up size and simplified profile that enhance its style and comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Crafted with a deep seat, angled back and wide arms.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Chair: 30.5" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Seat Height: 14.5"
- Arm: 21.5" deep
- Arm Height Above Floor: 21.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.