PB Classic Adirondack Chair
The Adirondack chair has been a symbol of summer relaxation since 1903, when an ingenious host built the first to create seating for guests at his Adirondacks vacation home. Our design retains all the benefits of the original but in a scaled-up size and simplified profile that enhance its style and comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Crafted with a deep seat, angled back and wide arms.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Chair: 30.5" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Seat Height: 14.5"
- Arm: 21.5" deep
- Arm Height Above Floor: 21.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.