PB Comfort Roll Arm Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
Sink into this seating just once, and you’ll know how it got its name. Built with extra-deep seats and three layers of thick padding on the arms and back, it’s designed for unparalleled comfort. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner-springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar. This best selling collection offers the most customizable options from fabric, to fill to cushion style.
- 88" wide x 39" deep x 37" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Choose knife-edged back cushions for a crisp finish, or classic box-style back cushions for a traditional look.
- This collection is also available upholstered and leather.
- For more information on this collection: PB Comfort Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88.5" wide x 40" deep x 37" high
- Frame Back: 30.5" high
- Seat: 70" wide x 23" deep x 18.5" high
- Seat Cushion (2): 35" wide x 28.5" deep x 5.5" thick
- Knife-Edge-Style Back Cushion (2): 36" wide x 24" high x 4" thick
- Box-Style Back Cushion (2): 39" wide x 21" high x 4.5" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Arms: 8.5" wide x 25.5" high
- Legs (removable): 2.5" diameter, 3" high
- Overall queen sleeper mattress dimensions: 60" wide x 72" long x 5.5" thick
- Overall depth when sleeper is open: 78''
- Mattress height when sleeper is open: 22''
- Weight: 175 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 750 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity of open sleeper: 400 pounds
- No assembly required.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Includes a pop-up headrest.
- Mattress has inner springs.
Care & Composition
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
Assembly & Installation
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality, you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow 5 to 8 weeks for delivery:
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).