PB Comfort Roll Arm Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
Sink into this seating just once, and you’ll know how it got its name. Built with extra-deep seats and three layers of thick padding on the arms and back, it’s designed for unparalleled comfort. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner-springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar. This best selling collection offers the most customizable options from fabric, to fill to cushion style.
- 88" w x 39" d x 37" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Sleeper Sofas Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88.5" wide x 40" deep x 37" high
- Frame Back: 30.5" high
- Seat: 70" wide x 23" deep x 18.5" high
- Seat Cushion (2): 35" wide x 28.5" deep x 5.5" thick
- Knife-Edge-Style Back Cushion (2): 36" wide x 24" high x 4" thick
- Box-Style Back Cushion (2): 39" wide x 21" high x 4.5" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Arms: 8.5" wide x 25.5" high
- Legs (removable): 2.5" diameter, 3" high
- Overall queen sleeper mattress dimensions: 60" wide x 72" long x 5.5" thick
- Overall depth when sleeper is open: 78''
- Mattress height when sleeper is open: 22''
- Weight: 175 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 750 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity of open sleeper: 400 pounds
- No assembly required.
Care & Composition
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
Assembly & Installation
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality, you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5 to 8 weeks for delivery:
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).