PB Comfort Square Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
Sink into this seating just once, and you’ll know how it got its name. Built with extra-deep seats and three layers of thick padding on the arms and back, it’s designed for unparalleled comfort. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner-springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar. This best selling collection offers the most customizable options from fabric, to fill to cushion style.
- 81" w x 39" d x 37" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- Choose knife-edged or box-style back cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Sleeper Sofas Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 81" w x 39" d x 37" h
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat: 67" w x 23" d x 19.5" h
- Arms: 7" w x 24.5" h
- Legs (removable): 2.5" diam x 3" h
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open Sleeper, Head To Foot: 78" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 22"
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort, with extra depth and a triple layer of padding.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of a minimum of 15% soy-based material and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style decking, eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- Headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with headrest in open position.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Mattress has inner springs.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).