PB Comfort Square Arm Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
Sink into this seating just once, and you’ll know how it got its name. Built with extra-deep seats and three layers of thick padding on the arms and back, it’s designed for unparalleled comfort. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner-springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar. This best selling collection offers the most customizable options from fabric, to fill to cushion style.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style inner springs, eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort, with extra depth and a double layer of padding.
- Double-locking headrest allows top of mattress to tilt up for more comfortable reading or TV-watching position; fall-away crossbar provides greater comfort.
- Includes a pop-up headrest; headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with headrest in open position.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- This collection is available upholstered, slipcovered and in leather.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 81" wide x 39" deep x 37" high
- Overall (open): 81" wide x 78" deep x 37" high
- Seat Depth (inside seating): 25" deep
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Weight: 175 pounds
- Weight Capacity Closed: 750 pounds
- Weight Capacity Open: 400 pounds
- Mattress Size: 60" wide x 72" long x 5.5" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.