PB Comfort Square Arm Upholstered Chair
We set out to create a chair with the sink-in comfort of our finest upholstery. The result is PB Comfort, crafted with ample proportions and cushioning that invite you to settle in.
- Side Chair: 21.25" w x 27.5" d x 39" h
- Armchair: 25.75" w x 27.5" d x 39" h
- Chair is crafted from solid pine, rubber wood and plywood.
- Cushion is flame-retardant free.
- Legs are hand-painted and sealed for protection.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid pine and rubber woods; plywood used in the seat construction.
- Finished and painted by hand in a multi-step process, and sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Constructed with both tongue-and-groove and tenon-and-groove joineries for a study structural support.
- Side Chair Overall: 21.25" w x 27.5" d x 39" h
- Seat: 21.25" w x 18.5" d x 5.75" thick
- Backrest: 19" w x 22" h
- Distance Between Legs: 20.25" side to side; 23" front to back
- Weight: 16.5 lb
- Armchair Overall: 25.75" w x 27.5" d x 39" h
- Seat: 25.75" w x 18.5" d x 5.75" thick
- Backrest: 23" w x 22" h
- Arm Width: 3"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 24.25" side to side; 24" front to back
- Weight: 24.25 lb
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).