PB Comfort Square Upholstered Chair
- Premier Event
We set out to create a chair with the sink-in comfort of our finest upholstery. The result is PB Comfort, crafted with ample proportions and cushioning that invite you to settle in.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Choose polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Choose down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- Choose knife-edged back cushions for a crisp finish, or classic box-style back cushions for a traditional look.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort, with extra depth and a double layer of padding.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This collection is available upholstered and slipcovered.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Side Chair Overall: 21.25" wide x 27.5" deep x 39" high
- Seat: 21.25" wide x 18.5" deep x 5.75" thick
- Backrest: 19" wide x 22" high
- Distance Between Legs: 20.25" side to side; 23" front to back
- Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Armchair Overall: 25.75" wide x 27.5" deep x 39" high
- Seat: 25.75" wide x 18.5" deep x 5.75" thick
- Backrest: 23" wide x 22" h
- Arm Width: 3"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 24.25" side to side; 24" front to back
- Weight: 24.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS AND SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).