PB Comfort Slipcovered Storage Ottoman
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Linen Cotton
- Textured Twill
- Recycled Cotton
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Chunky Herringbone
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Performance Tweed
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Textured Linen
- Textured Basketweave
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
Please Select Color:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
Designed for double duty, our handsome ottoman conceals a generous interior for storing extra blankets, games and toys.
- 31.5" w x 26" d x 17" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushion.
- For more information: PB Comfort Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Use our room planner to help design your space.
- To place your order for custom fabric, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.5" w x 26" d x 17" h
- Removable Seat: 4" thick
- Storage Space: 24.5" w x 22" d x 8" h
- Legs (removable): 2.5" diam x 3" h
- Weight: 26 lb
- Eco-friendly construction includes a seat cushion made of 15% soy-based material.
- Interwoven webbing strips provide cushion support.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame has mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking.
- Storage area lined with a durable black polyester fabric.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).