PB Essential Duvet Cover & Sham
Designed for exceptional softness that's easy on your budget, our PB Essentials Bedding is simply the best value you can find.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- 300-thread-count sateen.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Finished with hand-plated detailing.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert not included.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the cover and the sham.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Expertly tailored of 300-thread-count pure Egyptian cotton sateen.
- Duvet cover features hand-plated detailing.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20 x 36"
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).