Pottery Barn Foosball Table
- In-Home Delivery
No game room is complete without a foosball table. Crafted with a sturdy base and classic Mission lines, ours will stand up to a lifetime of play.
- 57.75" wide x 30.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Table crafted from kiln-dried solid wood.
- Mahogany finish applied by hand using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color.
- Table is delivered fully assembled.
- Expertly crafted in America by American Heritage Billiards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Entire table is made from kiln-dried solid pine.
- Glass playing surface.
- Rods made of plated steel; players molded from durable thermoplastic.
- Includes two game balls.
- Overall: 57.75" wide x 30.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Playing Field: 46" wide x 28.25" deep
- Apron: 8" high
- Players (each): 1.5" diameter, 4.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" square
- Distance Between Legs: 38.5" side to side; 10.75" front to back
- Weight: 200 pounds
- Shipping Info
This item is a special order item. There are no returns on this item except in the case of pre-existing damage or manufacturer defect. The customer must inspect the item for damage upon installation and must immediately notify the installation team or customer service at 877.998.0908 ext 139 to report any damage. If the item is damaged when it is delivered to you or during the installation process, American Heritage Billiards will arrange for the item to be repaired within 30 days of the delivery date. Any manufacturer defect must be identified within 30 days of installation; customers can call 877.998.0908 ext 139 to arrange for an installation team to assess the nature of the defect and/or arrange for repair, exchange, or refund of the purchase price at the option of American Heritage Billiards.
Upon installation, customer will inspect the table for defects and overall appearance, and sign saying that they understand our ‘special order item’ policy. In the case that there is a defect, the care center will direct calls to 877.998.0908 ext 139, who will work with the local installation team to trouble shoot at the customers home. AHB will have their technicians bring a copy of this form for customer to sign off approval on the return policy.
Pottery Barn and American Heritage are not responsible for removing pool table packaging after Pottery Barn Pool Table has been installed.