PB Found Suzani
Rich in culture and history, the suzani was originally used as a wedding canopy in Tajikistan, Kazakhstan & Uzbekistan. Each of these throws was hand selected from a collector in Turkey and is completely unique, showcasing details and various characteristics of the authentic vintage piece.
- Limited quantity available.
- For decorative use only; due to the delicate nature of the fabric, washing and professional cleaning are not recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- These throws bear the rare character and beauty of handmade, vintage cloth.
- Approximately 60" wide x 88" long
- Do not wash or professionally clean.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).