PB Organic 350-Thread-Count Duvet Cover & Sham
Woven of pure Egyptian cotton sateen, our duvet cover and sham have a soft, silky feel. Exceptionally comfortable and soft, this bedding pairs well with other solids as well as rich patterns.
- Made of organic cotton. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Oeko-Tex® certified.
- Duvet and sham reverse to same.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has button closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram is 3" will be centered on the duvet cover and the sham.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pure Egyptian cotton sateen.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Duvet cover has interior corner ties and an inner flap with a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features a envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).