PB Organic 350-Thread-Count Duvet Cover & Sham
Woven of pure Egyptian cotton sateen, our duvet cover and sham have a soft, silky feel. Exceptionally comfortable and soft, this bedding pairs well with other solids as well as rich patterns.
- Made of organic cotton. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Oeko-Tex® certified.
- Duvet and sham reverse to same.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has button closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram is 3" will be centered on the duvet cover and the sham.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pure Egyptian cotton sateen.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Duvet cover has interior corner ties and an inner flap with a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features a envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).