Pottery Barn Pool Table
We partnered with American Heritage Billiards to create this distinctive pool table, combining superb design and craftsmanship with the character of an antique workbench. Meticulously engineered and solidly built, it promises to be the center of lively gatherings for decades to come.
- 99" long x 54" wide x 32.5" high
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn.
- Choose from 5 felt options.
- Comes with all essentials including, 4 cues, bridge stick, wall-mounted cue rack, set of billiard balls, triangle and diamond racks, and a box of cue tip chalk.
- Cover for table included.
- Specialist repair kit and cleaning tools included.
- Professional installation is provided and included in the price.
- Customer will be contacted to schedule assembly appointment following delivery of pool table.
- Made in America.
- The Pottery Barn Pool Table is featured at the following Pottery Barn stores: Lenox Square in Atlanta, GA; Riverside Square in Hackensack, NJ; Galleria in Roseville, CA; Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, CA; Tyson’s Corner Center in McLean, VA.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is crafted entirely of solid pine.
- Felt options include camel, olive, black, wine, or taupe.
- Boxed frame construction utilizes cross-laminated beams to prevent any warping or sagging.
- One-inch-thick oversized slate is registered and matched for seamless ball roll and extends under the rails for optimal play.
- Wood framing around slate perimeter allows for quieter ball roll.
- Quadratic legs feature patented Top Shelf design that prevents the use of any mechanical fasteners to support the weight of the slate.
- Unilateral stretcher beam adds beauty as well as strength.
- Rails are produced from hand-picked Douglas fir and utilize tournament-approved K-66 natural gum-rubber cushions for perfect ball deflection.
- Rail sights feature a designer-inspired metal hex head pattern.
- Top-grain leather lines internal drop pockets.
- Professional series 57” long cues crafted of custom select hardwood with bonded leather wrap have an extended ferrule to absorb shock and a premium-grade full-leather tip. A rubber bumper at the base protects the end.
- Unique distressing and accent glazing is hand applied by artisans.
- To assist with room constructions, shorter cues are available from American Heritage Billiards.
- Overall: 99" long x 54" wide x 32.5" high
- Playing Surface: 88" long x 44" wide
- Ideal Room Size: 13’ x 16’ 8”
- Professional-Series Cues: 4
- Chalk Cubes: 12
- Weight: 550 pounds
- Shipping Info
This item is a special order item. There are no returns on this item except in the case of pre-existing damage or manufacturer defect. The customer must inspect the item for damage upon installation and must immediately notify the installation team or customer service at 877.998.0908 ext 401 to report any damage. If the item is damaged when it is delivered to you or during the installation process, American Heritage Billiards will arrange for the item to be repaired within 30 days of the delivery date. Any manufacturer defect must be identified within 30 days of installation; customers can call 877.998.0908 ext 401 to arrange for an installation team to assess the nature of the defect and/or arrange for repair, exchange, or refund of the purchase price at the option of American Heritage Billiards.
Upon installation, customer will inspect the table for defects and overall appearance, and sign saying that they understand our ‘special order item’ policy. In the case that there is a defect, the care center will direct calls to 877.998.0908 ext 401, who will work with the local installation team to trouble shoot at the customers home. AHB will have their technicians bring a copy of this form for customer to sign off approval on the return policy.
Pottery Barn and American Heritage are not responsible for removing pool table packaging after Pottery Barn Pool Table has been installed.