Pottery Barn Pool Table
We partnered with American Heritage Billiards to create this distinctive pool table, combining superb design and craftsmanship with the character of an antique workbench. Meticulously engineered and solidly built, it promises to be the center of lively gatherings for decades to come.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted entirely of solid pine.
- Felt options include camel, olive, black, wine, or taupe.
- Boxed frame construction utilizes cross-laminated beams to prevent any warping or sagging.
- One-inch-thick oversized slate is registered and matched for seamless ball roll and extends under the rails for optimal play.
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Top-grain leather lines internal drop pockets.
- Professional series 57” long cues crafted of custom select hardwood with bonded leather wrap have an extended ferrule to absorb shock and a premium-grade full-leather tip. A rubber bumper at the base protects the end.
- Comes with all essentials including, 4 cues, bridge stick, wall-mounted cue rack, set of billiard balls, triangle and diamond racks, and a box of cue tip chalk.
- Cover, specialist repair kit and cleaning tools included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rail sights feature a designer-inspired metal hex head pattern.
- Unilateral stretcher beam adds beauty as well as strength.
- Unique distressing and accent glazing is hand applied by artisans.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 99" long x 54" wide x 32.5" high
- Playing Surface: 88" long x 44" wide
- Ideal Room Size: 13' x 16' 8"
- Professional-Series Cues: 4
- Chalk Cubes: 12
- Weight: 550 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).