Pottery Barn Pool Table
We partnered with American Heritage Billiards to create this distinctive pool table, combining superb design and craftsmanship with the character of an antique workbench. Meticulously engineered and solidly built, it promises to be the center of lively gatherings for decades to come.
- 99" long x 54" wide x 32.5" high
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn.
- Choose from 5 felt options.
- Comes with all essentials including, 4 cues, bridge stick, wall-mounted cue rack, set of billiard balls, triangle and diamond racks, and a box of cue tip chalk.
- Cover for table included.
- Specialist repair kit and cleaning tools included.
- Professional installation is provided and included in the price.
- Customer will be contacted to schedule assembly appointment following delivery of pool table.
- Shipping is available within the contiguous 48 states.
- The Pottery Barn Pool Table is featured at the following Pottery Barn stores: Lenox Square in Atlanta, GA; Riverside Square in Hackensack, NJ; Galleria in Roseville, CA; Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, CA; Tyson’s Corner Center in McLean, VA.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is crafted entirely of solid pine.
- Felt options include camel, olive, black, wine, or taupe.
- Boxed frame construction utilizes cross-laminated beams to prevent any warping or sagging.
- One-inch-thick oversized slate is registered and matched for seamless ball roll and extends under the rails for optimal play.
- Wood framing around slate perimeter allows for quieter ball roll.
- Quadratic legs feature patented Top Shelf design that prevents the use of any mechanical fasteners to support the weight of the slate.
- Unilateral stretcher beam adds beauty as well as strength.
- Rails are produced from hand-picked Douglas fir and utilize tournament-approved K-66 natural gum-rubber cushions for perfect ball deflection.
- Rail sights feature a designer-inspired metal hex head pattern.
- Top-grain leather lines internal drop pockets.
- Professional series 57” long cues crafted of custom select hardwood with bonded leather wrap have an extended ferrule to absorb shock and a premium-grade full-leather tip. A rubber bumper at the base protects the end.
- Unique distressing and accent glazing is hand applied by artisans.
- To assist with room constructions, shorter cues are available from American Heritage Billiards.
- Overall: 99" long x 54" wide x 32.5" high
- Playing Surface: 88" long x 44" wide
- Ideal Room Size: 13’ x 16’ 8”
- Professional-Series Cues: 4
- Chalk Cubes: 12
- Weight: 550 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).