PB Premier Coupe, Set of 4
Whether you are building a new collection or adding to an existing one, our exclusive PB Premier collection has the glassware you need. Each piece is designed with every detail in mind, from the dramatic height of the tapered stems to the wide handblown bowls which bring out the flavor of each varietal.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of blown soda-lime glass.
- Generously proportioned with smooth flared sides and rounded rims.
- Available as a set of 4: double old fashioned glasses, white wine glasses, red wine glasses, coupe glasses, or champagne flute glasses.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the side of each glass.
- Dimensions & Care
- White Wine Glass (4): 3.75" diameter, 10" high
- White Wine Glass Capcity:17 ounces
- Red Wine Glass (4): 4.25" diameter, 10" high
- Red Wine Glass Capacity: 21 ounces
- Coupe: 4.5" diameter, 7.25" high
- Coupe Capacity: 11 ounces
- Champagne Flute: 2.25" diameter, 11" high
- Champagne Flute Capacity: 7 ounces
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Hand washing recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.